Tuesday 22 September 2015

Beastly Books

Chapter 1

Once in a mystic land there roamed creatures of many sorts, some looked scary, some looked weird and some were just, well, what you would expect, monsterous. One day I went to the sky village when I picked up four staffs and then poof a flash of light, Flaming Fury (my friend) came running to me.

Suddenly there appeared before my very eyes a mudeye and three nymphs.  The mudeye was a strange figure, made entirely of mud with two rectangle stubby legs, rectangle arms, a rectangle body and rectangle head.  His eyes however, or should I say eye as he only had one, was in the middle at the very top of his rectangle head. I went to the strange man sitting on the side of the floating island and asked him how to get rid of these creatures. But all he did was point at the weird photocopier thing. There were two golden buttons, one was painted red and one was painted green.  One said delete and the other said copy. I was about to click the delete button but then thought for a second and said to Flaming Fury, "I think they could help us."
So we brought 'them' down from the sky island to help us. It was night by the time we managed to get down. Luckily 'we' could fly. We got down and heard screaming in a small wooden pub next to us. The old place was ragged but we still went in to explore. Scratching sounds came from the walls nearby which gave us a cold child down our spine. By this time we had become suspicious. As the team grouped up to explore, Flaming Fury and I entered the room with caution, after all we were dealing with a monster here.

Earth shattering screams came from the next room. It was the nymphs. Looking through the window into the kitchen, I saw a long thin, hairy wolves arm poked out and tried to grab me. With shock and horror, I leaped back. A dire wolf pounced out at me, howling an earsplitting howl.  It jumped on my back but I grabbed it by the paws and flipped it over my head into the glass. Lying down, the wolf tapped it's paw five times. It was becoming twelve o' clock and I was slowly morphing into a wolf. Everyone gasped in horror...
Suddenly, pppooooffff, human again! These spells did not work on me, I was immune.
"Take that!" I said in a relieved tone of voice.

Chapter 2Flaming Fury chucked the two wolf men into cages. At that moment ear splitting screams and squeals came from the opposite side of the village. It was a huge beast, half man and half goat, with a genies tale floating above the ground. A goats skull was it's head and it held a glowing orb in it's hand.  We stared in horror and despair...the creature was sent by tear for shore, he was a one the decendents of  a beast of destruction a monster of a monster you may  think that monsters are not real but you never know if they are attacking ore watching curiously they cooled be tamed to you all ready,they are unpredictable creatures they can be any body or any one they cooled be any were or any thing. so what i did is fainted ....later.... "wake up... wake up" (said flamingfury ) "hu were am I" i was asleep for a  hole three days and i was in ower base...             


they'd had to carry all the way home. we needed backup to defeat this boss! 




CHAPTER 2

"O no I thought we leffed the mudeye on the sky village!" 

1 comment: